Planning to eat out, Dubai offers a crazy number of restaurants with numerous cuisines and humongous amount of varieties. Deciding which restaurant to visit is time-consuming. Here is our weekly planner for the restaurants to try out some of the best restaurants in Dubai
- Try Authentic dishes in a fancier way.
- Expect live music performances and an amazing view of Dubai skyline as you try Thai green chicken curry, Pad Thai and ruby water chestnuts in iced coconut milk in an ornate setting. At Dusit Thani Dubai, SZR Dubai, Daily noon to 3pm, 7pm to 11,30pm. Book at 04 3433333.
- Like to try midnight Café, you will love Jimma Café at Al Khaleej Road, Daily 10am to 1 am - Near San Marco hotel, Al Khaleej Road.
- Arguably the best Chinese food at Little China, Karama, Dubai, Daily 11am to 3pm & 7pm to 11.30pm - Next to Al Shraifi Centre.
- Love Briyani! you won't be left hungry at SS Bucket Briyani, Karama, Dubai. Daily 11am to midnight (Only Takeaway)
- Have a refreshing morning at Parker's in Jumeirah
- Try the best Indian food at Jodhpur
- Want to try something different, you will love Peruvian food at Coya - Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah
- Treat yourself to Inain food in a very different way at Carnival By Tresind
- Love meat, you must visit The Meating Room
- You will love the Asian food at Miss Tess - Taj Dubai
- Try the creamy Italian food at Il Borro Tuscan Bistro
- Enjoy some crazy yet Instagram friendly food at HQ'S 459
- Wake yourself up to some nutritious food at Poke & Co.
- Try yum Lebanese & Turkish food at Zouzou
- Enjoy healthy Japanese food at Zuma in DIFC
- Try some mouthwatering and beautiful Indian British fusion food at Mint Leaf London
- Chill out at Hard Rock cafes with beers, Cocktails, Burgers and some yummy sides
- Treat yourself to finest Turkish food at Kaftan Turkish Cuisine & Fine Art
- Plan ladies night at Waka Restaurant & Bar - The Oberoi or visit with your friends in weekends for amazing cocktails & relish Latin American, Peruvian, Japanese cuisines.
- Have freshly baked pies Sandwich Express Artisan Bakery with your evening coffee
- Try the creamy Italian food at Bianca Mozzarella & Co
- Have salacious french breakfast at La Serre Bistro & Boulangerie at Vida Hotel in Downtown
- Treat yourself to Filipino buffet at Lamesa Restaurant, Asiana Hotel
- Soy at Ibn Battuta Mall offers the best of Chinese and Thai cuisine
- Enjoy classic British style breakfast at The Eloquent Elephant
- All seafood lovers can visit Galeas in Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa, JBR
- For celebrations try the traditional roast with an Argentine twist at Gaucho Dubai DIFC
- For light eaters Labbys The Hellenic House in JLT offers simple greek food.
- Chill out with friends at The Crown & Lion - British sports bar, Byblos Hotel, Barsha Heights