Dubai Global village is said to be the biggest tourism, leisure and entertainment undertaking in the world. As the name suggests, Global Village is an integration of many of the most prominent nations in the world. Each nation has an individual pavilion that represents its culture through the design of the pavilion and the items sold there.
It is a great shopping spot for the variety available and reasonable prices. It is also great for outings, with stalls serving traditional food, music and dance performances and it has even got rides to enjoy. Global Village used to be open only during the time of the Dubai Shopping Festival, but it has now been revamped to be open for longer, so now you have no excuse not to go!
- Floating Market
- Cafés and Kiosks
- Male and Female Toilets
- 2 Gates
- Al Barsha Police Station
- Clinic and Ambulance
- Lost and Found
- Al Ameen Room for Lost Children
- Mothers Rooms
- Prayer Rooms
- Money Exchange Centre
- Customer Service Centre
- RTA Bus and Taxi Stations
Global Village Timings:
Open From 30th October 2018 until 6th
Saturday to Wednesday from
Thursday, Friday and Public Holidays from
Mondays are dedicated to Families and Ladies only.
There are 2 main entry gates to Global Village Dubai:
– Gate of the World
– Cultural Gate
Entry Tickets: AED 15* per person per day
The following categories are eligible for free entry to Global Village:
– Children under 3
– People of Determination (with one companion each)
– Seniors above 65
Bus Routes to reach Global Village:
- Bus no. (102) starts from Rashidiya Metro Station.
- Bus no. (103) starts from Ittihad Station and will pass by Baniyas Street, Al Rebat Street, and Nad Al Hamar.
- Bus no. (104) starts from Al Ghubaiba Station and will pass by Sheikh Rashid Street, Al Jafiliya Metro Station, 2nd Za’Abeel Street and Dubai-AlAin Street.
- Bus no. (106) starts from Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
The service runs from
Call Centre: +971 4 3624114