The first fully air-conditioned indoor dolphinarium in the Middle East, providing habitat to dolphins and seals, allowing the public to watch and interact with them through live shows and photo sessions. It was opened on May 21, 2008 by Dubai Municipality, and is sponsored and supported by Dubai government to provide the public with entertainment and educate them regarding dolphins, seals and other marine organisms.
Interacting with such friendly mammals like dolphins will motivate the younger generation to protect marine life and the environment. It will help them learn more about the mammals, and getting the chance to interact with them live will enhance the learning process. It’s a great time for adults too because it’s not every day that you get to swim with friendly dolphins in their homes!
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately
- With effect from 18 Nov 2017, the guest has to pay AED 5 Entry Ticket directly at Creek Park for Dolphin Show
- Once you Book the Tickets Online a Confirmation Number will be provided to you on your email id. This Confirmation number needs to be produced at the entrance of Dubai Dolphinarium to gain the entry
- Dolphinarium reserve the right to refuse entry and to eject individual for reason of inappropriate behavior without refund or explanation
- This product must not be individually sold to an end consumer at rates lower than the attraction's gate prices. It can only be discounted if in combination with other products and under no circumstances should its standalone price be featured less than the original gate price
- Operational days and Timings are subject to change in the month of Ramadan
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018