We combine the best of two of Dubai’s biggest attractions in one trip – At the Top at Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
At the Top and At the Top SKY are the observation decks of Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world, that span the 124th, 125th and the 148th storey of the tower. From At the Top, Dubai is your oyster to see, through an indoor or outdoor experience, up-close through a telescope or a complete 360-degree view. You can even buy a keepsake here at the gift shop to commemorate your experience or buy the Burj as a souvenir for friends or family. Within the same premises as Burj Khalifa, at the Dubai Mall, is the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is a 10-million liter suspended aquarium, making it one of the largest of its kind. It is home to more than 140 species of aquatic animals, including some exotic kinds of sharks, rays, otters, piranhas, crabs, seahorses, eels, and crocodiles.
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately
- Burj Khalifa attraction Tickets come with different time slots. Call our cutsomer care to choose the current available time slots for the Burj Khalifa Ticket
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter
- The Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time
- Tickets can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged and / or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018
“My husband and I had purchased combo tickets for both the events -Burj Khalifa and Dubai Aquarium - and they were both great. The aquarium is amazing, especially when you walk underneath it - and see all the fishes swimming above you.”
“It's a fantastic place, with a great variety to see, and very entertaining, for both adults and children. The view from the tallest building in the world is amazing, and the aquarium was a unique experience as well.”
“The tallest building in the world - we went up to the 124-125 floors; where the view is magnificent. The Aquarium was also a great experience, we even got to see behind the scenes for some things.I would highly recommend going to these places at least once if you ever visit Dubai.”
“We visited the Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and Burj Khalifa, with our 8-year-old daughter, and we absolutely loved it. There are so many species of fish, so many activities, our favorite one was to feed the fish. We also loved the trip up to the 360-degree observation deck on Burj Khalifa. This is a must do.”