Aquaventure is one of Dubai’s largest and most popular water-themed amusement parks, found as part of the 5-star hotel Atlantis, The Palm. It is filled with adrenaline-spiking rides for the adventurer in you, as well as relaxed activities for just chilling out in the water. Paying a visit to Aquaventure is great day activity during the weekends and should definitely be on your list.
The Lost Chambers are the in-house aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm. Designed around the theme of the Lost City of Atlantis, the underwater tunnels serve as an immersive experience into this lost civilisation of ship wrecks and ruins, where one will encounter the most amazing and colourful collection of underwater life in 10 beautiful chambers.
There are over 20 marine life exhibits in this aquarium, including a touch tank where you can pick up a starfish or caress a sea cucumber. Sign up for a Behind the Scenes Tour to join the aquariums animal experts as they reveal the secrets of the deep. Learn first-hand about the fish hospital, the water filtration systems, and other fascinating tips that reveal how to care for more than 65,000 marine animals. Best of all, you'll even have the chance to help feed some of the animals yourself.
- Pick up will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Visitors are Not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all Pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- Life Jackets are complimentary and available at towel rental locations.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.