Enjoy the aquatic adventures of the Wild Wadi Waterpark in Dubai. Head inside the park, and enjoy more than 30 rides and attractions with stunning views of Burj Al Arab. Relax in the lazy river, ride the super-high waterslides, brave the waves on the flow riders. Kids have specific rides to keep them engaged.
We've got the weather, and we've got a few good days of perfect temperatures left before the mercury starts to bubble, so what better time is there to head out into the great outdoors and make a splash at one of the city's best waterpark.
- Entrance ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available
- Food and beverage available on the premises
- Guests are required to download a soft copy of the Ticket which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain an entry
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are non-operational on any particular day, in this case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same
- During busy periods, the Jumeirah Sceirah guest's queue will be closed off 45 minutes prior to the park's closing time
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time - No charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
Days of operation: Everyday
Duration: 5-7 hours
Timings: 10 AM – 6 PM
Wild Wadi Do’s and Don’ts
- You must be 1.1 meters in height to ride some attractions.
- Caution: Guests with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical activity or are overweight for the body type or under “doctor’s care” should not use attractions.
- Some water rides are body active, participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury.
- Direct supervision of a care minder is required at all times.
- Please follow all lifeguards’ instructions.
- Please wait until instructed by the lifeguard to enter the slide start tub.
- Allow the lifeguard to assist you in the proper seating arrangement.
- Please wait for the lifeguard to dispatch you.
- Please ride in a seated position facing the center, holding the handles.
- Please be wary of the water depth in some pools.
- Unruly behavior and horseplay are not permitted.
- Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted. Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses are not allowed when riding the attractions.
- Management reserves the right to ask guests who violate this policy to leave the water park.
- Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate - you are the best judge of your limitations.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wild Wadi reserves the right to stop picture taking and video recording.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
- Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn at all times. Full body swimsuits and long sleeved rash vests are acceptable on all rides.
- Wild Wadi accepts no responsibility any loss or damage of any personal items.
- Guests are welcome to use their Go Pro cameras on the rides except on Jumeirah Sceirah.
- Go Pro cameras can be used only if the straps are attached to the camera.
The following items are not permitted in Wild Wadi:
- Outside food and beverage, or any glass items
- Fighting and abusive language
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Running and diving
- Unruly behavior and horse playing
- Queue jumping
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at Wild Wadi gift shops
Child and Infant Rates:
- Children under 2 years will be considered an infant and entry will be free of cost
- Children above 2 years and height up to 1.1 meters will be considered as child and charged child rate
- Children above 1.1 meter in height will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate
Q: What ride restrictions are there?
Some of our rides are restricted to guests below 1.1 meters in height. For your safety and enjoyment, please make sure you read the ride instructions before you go on any ride. Our guests who are below 1.1 meters in height can still have a lot of fun in Breaker's Bay (Wave Pool), Juha's Journey (Lazy River), Juha's Dhow & Lagoon (Family interactive play structure) and Flood River (Action River).
Q: Can I bring food inside the park?
Bringing in food and drinks from outside is not allowed for your health and safety. You may bring with you 1 liter of water inside the park.We have a wide selection of restaurants for you to choose from in the waterpark.
Q: What is the best way to dress for a day at the waterpark?
We suggest that you wear comfortable water-friendly clothes. The waterpark is a family-oriented environment. Therefore, we ask you to dress in appropriate attire at all time while inside the park (including locker rooms).
Q: Am I allowed to smoke in the park?
Wild Wadi is a no smoking family oriented zone. We have three areas that are dedicated to smoking. To see these areas, please refer to the Adventure Map.
Q: Do you have special meals for children?
Chicken nuggets, hot dogs, sandwiches and much more kids' favorites meals are available in our two main restaurants Julshan's Burgers and Dogs and Juha's Family Kitchen. Highchairs are available upon request.
Q: What facilities are available for children?
Wild Wadi is a family-oriented waterpark with fun activities for everyone and all ages! If you have a baby or a guest below 1.1 meters, here are few tips that will make your experience in Wild Wadi more enjoyable: Juha's Dhow and Lagoon with five slides, a pair of racing slides, and water guns is designed especially for families with little ones.
Breaker's Bay is another great attraction for the whole family to enjoy! Infants and toddlers must wear life jackets and have parent's supervision at all times. Please refer to our Rides section for more details.
They have children's meals available in Julshan's Burgers and Dogs and Juha's Family Kitchen. High chairs are available for your convenience in all our restaurants. Wild Wadi has stroller accessibility. Babies and toddlers are required to wear swim diapers at all times. Please refer to Safety and Tips for your children's swimming safety tips.
Q: My camera is not waterproof, and I don't want to bring it with me; do you have photographers?
We do have photographers (managed by Digi Photo) around the park, who always look for the right moment to take pictures of you (should you agree)! Before you leave the park, you can choose the pictures that you like the most and have them printed and framed.
“As any water park should be, Wild Wadi is lots of fun. There are plenty of slides and water rides for the whole family - from the scary “Jumeirah scream” to the chilled out wave pool.”
“Dubai has a number of water and amusement parks, but Wild Wadi is among my favorites because it is centrally located and has a number of things to do. Would recommend visiting with family, especially if you have kids aged 5-15.”
“The Wild Wadi is the perfect water park: it is beautifully designed, it has many attractions - ranging from relaxing fun to very scary thrills - it has many areas in which to relax and sunbathe, it is right next to some of the most beautiful hotels in Dubai, and its beautifully designed to as to give its guests some of the most breathtaking views of Jumeirah beach.”
“Really amazing for family and friends fun. This park is absolutely out of this world, the best of the best. We will be back very soon."