If you’re looking for the best way to combat Dubai’s heat waves, look no further than Ski Dubai, being the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East!
An amazing mountain-themed wintery setting where you can enjoy skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, take part in many snow events. Ski Dubai is home to a number of penguins who are let out of their enclosures several times a day.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the tickets downloaded from our website, which also needs to be presented at the entrance to gain the entry
- The safety and comfort of all guests are of prime importance to Ski Dubai. Guests are required to familiarise themselves with the following rules and regulations and to adhere to them at all times. Proper conduct and respect for other guests, staff and Ski Dubai property must be shown at all times.
- Unacceptable behavior will result in eviction from the facility.
- On entering the premises of Ski Dubai, guests are deemed to agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations and follow all directions and instructions.
- The minimum skill requirement for use of the recreational slope is - Stopping safely | Speed control | Linked turns | Ability to use the lifts.
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the slope if the guest is deemed unable to meet the minimum skill requirements. Such decisions will be made by Ski Dubai based on its sole and absolute judgment. Refunds will be determined at Ski Dubai’s discretion.
- Ski Dubai is a cold environment. Entry to the cold side is only possible with a valid pass and appropriate winter attire. Guests must be able to display their pass upon request.
- Helmets must be worn by children up to the age of 12 and are compulsory for the use of all features (jumps, rails and any rides that require you to do so).
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to request proof of age.
- Adults are responsible for the care and conduct of their children. The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old. Children from 3 to 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times unless in a supervised Snow School lesson or Snow Park programme. Children between 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the premises unless in a supervised lesson. It is compulsory for children who are 3 years old to wear gloves, hat, and scarf.
- Advance bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment, in particular for lessons.
- Ski Dubai reserves the right to refuse admission to the Snow School if guests are late or inappropriately attired. No refund or transfer will be considered.
- Instruction on the slopes can only be carried out by certified Ski Dubai instructors.
- Entry to the cold side, use of the lifts and all other rides is at the guest’s own risk. Ski Dubai’s owners, management, and staff take no responsibility for personal injury, injury to others, damage to personal equipment, clothing and effects, or lost or stolen belongings. It is the guest’s responsibility to recognize their own abilities and act accordingly.
- Guests that are pregnant or with an existing medical condition which may affect their safety in Ski Dubai are requested to seek proper medical advice before visiting Ski Dubai. Any usage of Ski Dubai by such guests will be entirely at their own risk, without any liability devolving on Ski Dubai.
- Ski Dubai is a non-smoking environment and smoking is prohibited anywhere within the premises.
- Drinking and eating in the cold side is only permitted at the Avalanche Café and on the St. Moritz Café terrace.
- In the interest of security, Ski Dubai retains the right to check guest bags.
- Ski Dubai does have a first aid clinic available for basic first aid administration and minor injuries.
- All other injuries will be referred to at the discretion of Ski Dubai.
Group & Camps Rules and Regulations
- Booking is confirmed only after payment has been received
- No booking can be done via phone call or email
- No booking will be accepted within 1 hour of session starting
- No refund or reschedule for a missed lesson
- No request for a specific Instructor for any program except the private lesson
- Discovery lesson must be taken before enrolling in beginner camp
- Minimum 8 people required for camps to proceed for Adult & 7-13 years old
- Minimum 5 kids required for camps to proceed to 3-6 years old
- More than one instructor at the camp to cater for different learning styles
- No entry to camp after the starting date
- No makeup session on Camps
- No discount applies to any package [Camp- Club - Race]
- Alpine packages are not available online and can be redeemed only on Ski Dubai counters
- Arrival to Ski Dubai 1 hour in advance is required to avoid missing the session
- Helmets are compulsory for children
- Gloves are compulsory and available at Snow Pro
Advance bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment, in particular for lessons and Penguin Encounters.
- No rescheduling, cancellation or refund for booking(s) made on the same day of the event or
- within the 24 hours.
- Full refund if cancellation before 48 hours, between 24 to 48 hours 50%.
- All bank charges incurred by the cancellation will be deducted from the total refundable
- No refund for cancellation within the 24 hours.
Corporate, group and school bookings:
- Notice of cancellations is required three days in advance.
- Cancellations made less than three days but up to 24 hours prior to the lesson time of the
- booking will incur a charge of 50 %
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the lesson time of the booking will be
- charged at the full cost of the booking.
Q: What does my pass include? (e.g. Polar Express – Penguin Encounter) A: Your pass includes the following: Snow Park access Zorb Ball Tubing Run/ Bobsled Unlimited Chairlift Ride Free Full Day Parking Locker 40 minutes up-close and personal session with your own Peng-friend (meet at least 2 snow penguins + underwater viewing)Q: How long is the penguin encounter? A: Duration of the encounter as follows: Peng-friend Encounter (Regular) – 40 minutes Exclusive Peng-friend Encounter (limited availability) – 1 hour 15 minutes Ultimate Peng-friend Encounter (limited availability) – 1 hour 30 minutes Q: Can I bring my camera and take photos with the penguins? A: Unfortunately we do not allow our guests to carry and use personal mobile phone or camera inside the premises. Although we have professional photographers who will take pictures of guests’ experience during the encounter with penguins and can be purchased at Digi Photo shop on the same day. A locker will also be provided to our guests to keep their belongings. Q: My children would like to see the penguins, but I’m not joining them. Is there an age limit? A: Yes, children 2 years old and above are only allowed to enter Ski Dubai with an adult supervision. Q: If I buy the penguin encounter ticket, what time do I have to be in Ski Dubai? A: To avoid missing the encounter, the guest should arrive at Ski Dubai 45 minutes prior to the booking time and must proceed to the penguin meeting point after collecting the pass from the ticketing counter. Q: Are you going to provide clothing? (e.g. snow fun passes) A: Yes, we will provide the necessary clothing such as jacket, trouser, boots, socks, fleece gloves and helmet for children. Q: Are you going to provide clothing? (e.g. slope passes) A: Yes, we will provide the necessary clothing such as jacket, trouser, boots, socks, ski equipment except gloves and hats. Guests are always welcome to visit our retail shop "Snow Pro" to buy these items. Q: Today, I’m trying to book for a penguin encounter on your website but it seems that nothing is available. Why? A: Unfortunately, booking for a penguin encounter should be made at least 24 hours in advance. Guests could also go directly at Ski Dubai ticketing counter and book for a penguin encounter depending on the availability. Q: My baby and I would like to visit Ski Dubai. Is my baby free of charge? A: Children 2 years old and above are only allowed to enter Ski Dubai with an adult supervision and yes, they also have to pay the ticket to enter. Q: I have an Entertainer voucher, but there’s no option on your website to book a ticket using this voucher. How would I avail this promotion? A: Unfortunately, guests could only avail the promotion upon presenting Entertainer voucher or Entertainer App at Ski Dubai ticketing counter.
“Excellent value for money. We were able to stay the whole day in Ski Dubai - the adults didn't have a choice since the kids didn’t want to stop playing!” - Flores, Philippines
“The Penguin experience at Ski Dubai is the best opportunity I've ever heard of where you can actually touch a penguin. Totally worth it in my opinion.” - Omar E
“This is of course a remarkable place. I suggest this especially for people who are in Dubai for more than 4 days. The skiing is outstanding for indoors, particularly an excellent experience for beginners.” - Paul, Berlin, Germany
“I had to try this while I was in Dubai, because how many people can say they have snowboarded indoors?! I would highly recommend Ski Dubai to anyone that would like to try skiing or snowboarding.” - Tom N, Denver, Colorado
Days of operation: Everyday
Duration: 4-6 hours
Sunday – Wednesday: 10 AM – 11 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 12 AM
Friday: 9 AM – 12 AM
Saturday: 9 AM – 11 PM