Ferrari World is the first Ferrari brand-based theme park in the world with rides designed to thrill. Experience world-class roller coasters, go-kart race with your family or challenge the best lap times in a state-of-the-art simulator.
Ferrari World is the first Ferrari brand-based theme park in the world, holding a record for the largest space frame structure ever built. It is also home to the fastest roller coaster in the world, Formula Rossa. The theme park attracts millions of visitors every year, being one-of-a-kind. It has something for everyone, from family shows and children’s rides to thriller roller coasters for an adrenaline junkie.
Bell Italia, Bennos Great Race, Fiorano GT Challenge, Flying Aces, Formula Rossa, Scuderia Challenge, Speed of Magic, Turbo Track, Tyre Twist, Viaggio in Italia, and much more.
Junior Grand Prix, Junior GT, Khalils Car Wash, Karting Academy and more.
Other Activities you can enjoy: Shop, Dine, and Events & Shows.
- General Admission ticket to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- All roller coaster rides
- This is a booking voucher only in case of booking an attraction entrance, it is must to download ticket from Booking Admin Panel and carry the ticket separately
- Transfer service will be arranged if you select the With Transfer option at the time of your Booking
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website or emailed to you which needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry
- All children below 12 years must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years old and each must have their own ticket and a valid Emirates ID or a Passport copy for the age proof
- The pick-up/drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time - No charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
Ferrari World Timings
- A valet parking service is available at the park with an additional charge of AED 35
- ATMs are located on the Plaza level near the Park entrance, and throughout the Park
- Lockers are available in the Plaza level entrance area for with an additional charge of AED 35 per locker and Luggage storage with an additional charge from AED 45
- Baby changing and feeding facilities are available on the Plaza and Mezzanine levels
- Strollers are available for rent from the Stroller Rental Counter at the Plaza level entrance with an additional charge from AED 40
- Prayer rooms are located on the Plaza level
- A smoking area is located on the Plaza level
- Timings will be subject to change in the month of Ramadan
- Please remember to wear appropriate clothing
- Outside food and beverage, or any glass items This includes meals, large snacks, sodas, juices, alcohol and other similar items.
- Ice coolers and cold boxes
- Fighting and abusive language
- Smoking in non-designated areas
- Unruly behavior
- Queue jumping
- Any items deemed potentially harmful (i.e. weapons, knives, or chemicals)
- Pets (except for service animals in special cases)
Q: What is the best time of year to visit Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
A: Any time of year is a good time. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is open to visitors every day, year round, and it’s always 24 °C!
Q: How big is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
A: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi’s iconic sleek red roof, inspired by the classic double curve side profile of the Ferrari GT body, spans 200,000m2 carrying the largest Ferrari logo ever created. The enclosed indoor area accessible to the public is 86,000 m2 large enough to fit seven football fields head-to-toe.
Q: What type of attractions does Ferrari World Abu Dhabi feature?
A: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi features more than 20 rides and attractions designed to tell the Ferrari story in ways which appeal to a broad audience of different ages and interests. From the world’s fastest roller coaster to advanced racing simulators can find and enjoy unforgettable experiences at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
Q: Where is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi located?
A: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island on the North East side of Abu Dhabi’s mainland, a 10-minute drive from the Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from the city of Abu Dhabi and 50 minutes from Dubai Marina. Yas Island is the UAE’s latest leisure hub with a wide range of accommodation and entertainment facilities.
Q: How much time did it take to build Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
A: The park’s foundation stone was laid on 3 November 2007. The development was completed in three years, opening to the public for the first time on 4 November 2010.
Q: Is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi for me?
A: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was designed to appeal to a broad audience of families, including women and children, thrill seekers and racing fans of different ages, nationalities, and interests. With more than 20 diverse rides and attractions, there is literally something for everybody.