Aquaventure is one of Dubai’s largest and most popular water-themed amusement parks, found as part of the 5-star hotel Atlantis, The Palm. It is filled with adrenaline-spiking rides for the adventurer in you, as well as relaxed activities for just chilling out in the water. Paying a visit to Aquaventure is great day activity during the weekends and should definitely be on your list.
The Lost Chambers are the in-house aquarium at Atlantis, The Palm. Designed around the theme of the Lost City of Atlantis, the underwater tunnels serve as an immersive experience into this lost civilisation of ship wrecks and ruins, where one will encounter the most amazing and colourful collection of underwater life in 10 beautiful chambers.
There are over 20 marine life exhibits in this aquarium, including a touch tank where you can pick up a starfish or caress a sea cucumber. Sign up for a Behind the Scenes Tour to join the aquariums animal experts as they reveal the secrets of the deep. Learn first-hand about the fish hospital, the water filtration systems, and other fascinating tips that reveal how to care for more than 65,000 marine animals. Best of all, you'll even have the chance to help feed some of the animals yourself.
- Pick up will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Visitors are Not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all Pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- Life Jackets are complimentary and available at towel rental locations.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- Aquaventure is available to Atlantis resort guests free of charge and on a daily rate for all others
- Please present your purchasing credit card at the ticket gate at the time of your visit
- Life jackets are complimentary and available at towel rental location
- The Lost Chambers is located in the Avenues in Atlantis, The Palm
- Complimentary Valet Parking: The Avenues (based on availability)
- All children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above).
- One adult can accompany up to three children, per interaction
- Fish Tales Tour:
- Offered daily from 10 AM until 5 PM, every hour on the hour (except 11 AM)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Limited to maximum 10 guests for best tour experience
- Tours are conducted in English
- Tour tickets can be purchased upon arrival
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium admission tickets must be purchased to participate in this tour
- Guests will get to explore the following areas with the expert guidance of our Marine Educators:
- Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Fish Hospital
- Ambassador Lagoon
- Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere in the resort
- Guests must be at least 1.2 metres tall to ride Tower of Neptune and Tower of Poseidon rides
- To avoid injury to yourself and others please walk at all times and do not run
- Intoxicated guests will be refused entry to Aquaventure
- Life jackets are required for all swimmers under 48” / 1.2m and recommended for weak or inexperienced swimmers of all ages
- All swimmers under 48” / 1.2m should be kept within arms-reach of a responsible adult whenever in the water
- The lifeguard staff are present for your safety, please follow the safety instructions of the lifeguard staff at all times to avoid injury to yourself or others. Improper conduct, unruly behaviour and horseplay are not permitted and will result in your removal from the attraction and/or property
- Children should be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Lifeguards are present for the safety of all guests but there is no substitute for the constant supervision of your children and others you are responsible for
- Eye-glasses and jewellery should be removed prior to riding. Aquaventure is not responsible for lost items, staff are not permitted to hold personal property. Please use the lockers to store your belongings
- For the enjoyment of all guests, queue-jumping or saving a place in the queue is strictly prohibited. Guests who violate this policy may be asked to leave Aquaventure. Guests may not exit a queue and return to the same position for any reason
- Aquaventure attractions are body active, participatory activities. You should be a strong swimmer to participate. As with any such activity there are risks of injury. Overturning and / or collisions are possible while riding. Grasp the tube handles firmly and be careful to avoid other riders. Please observe each attraction in advance and decide if it is safe to participate. You are the best judge of yourself and those under your supervision’s abilities and limitations. Aquaventure cannot be responsible for injuries or accidents
- Aquaventure attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies / diapers are available in all gift shops
- Please make note of the following Swim Attire Policy – no refunds or discounts will be given to guests who are unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swim attire. Boardshorts, Speedos, One and Two Piece Swimsuit, Burkinis, and Rashguards are the only acceptable types of swim attire for Aquaventure Rides and Attractions.
- Selfie sticks or other extension devices used to hold cameras, notepads, cell phones or other technical devices are not permitted on any ride at Aquaventure Waterpark for safety purposes
- We request that Aquaventure guests observe and respect cultural sensitivities which relate to this part of the world
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food or beverages, glassware or alcohol into Aquaventure
- Aquaventure reserves the right to inspect all bags for any such items
- The management of Aquaventure reserves the right to interpret these guidelines based on the unique circumstances of any given situation. Further, any issues not specifically referenced by these guidelines will be handled with the best interests of all affected parties
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time - No charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Entry to Lost Chambers Aquarium
- A glance into the mysterious Atlantean past
- A chance to see more than 65000 marine specialties
- Feel distinct aquatic animals at Touch Tank
- Entry to Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park
- Access to both pulse-pounding rides and child-friendly attractions
“We love Lost Chambers and Aquaventure so much that we decided to come twice. Both visits were free as we stayed in Atlantis Resort.” – Ronaldy O, Melbourne, Australia
“I had seen some footage of this aquarium and waterpark on television but experiencing it in person is a whole different thing. The views are spectacular and each twist and turn of the pathway through revealed more sights. And of course, the thrill of the rides was out of this world.” – Daniela J
“The Lost Chambers aquarium almost has all the species and also gives us information on many of them. Aquaventure is great fun, especially for the kids. I visited them with my family and we had a great time throughout the day.” – Kirit M
“Good fun place for all the family. Lots of staff watching over you for safety at Aquaventure. Many knowledgeable and helpful staff at Lost Chambers as well. Both are definitely worth a visit when in Dubai.” – Harsh A