Aquaventure is one of Dubai’s largest and most popular water-themed amusement parks, found as part of the 5-star hotel Atlantis, The Palm. It is filled with adrenaline-spiking rides for the adventurer in you, as well as relaxing activities for just chilling out in the water. Paying a visit to Aquaventure is great day activity during the weekends and should definitely be on your list.
- Entry to Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park
- Access to both pulse-pounding rides and child-friendly attractions
- The pick-up will be arranged from Dubai with an additional surcharge.
- Guests are required to carry a hard copy of the Tickets downloaded from our Website which also needs to be presented at the Entrance to gain the entry.
- Visitors are Not allowed to bring food, beverages & Alcohol into Aquaventure.
- Atlantis Aquaventure is a shallow water facility. Please enter all Pools and attractions feet first for your safety. Diving is not permitted anywhere.
- Life Jackets are complimentary and available at towel rental locations.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
Days of operation: Everyday
Duration: 4-5 hours
Timings: 10 AM – 5:30 PM
- Guests must be at least 1.2 meters tall to ride Tower of Neptune and Tower of Poseidon rides
- To avoid injury to yourself and others please walk at all times and do not run
- Intoxicated guests will be refused entry to Aquaventure
- Life jackets are required for all swimmers under 48” / 1.2m and recommended for weak or inexperienced swimmers of all ages
- All swimmers under 48” / 1.2m should be kept within arms-reach of a responsible adult whenever in the water
- The lifeguard staff is present for your safety, please follow the safety instructions of the lifeguard staff at all times to avoid injury to yourself or others. Improper conduct, unruly behavior and horseplay are not permitted and will result in your removal from the attraction and/or property
- Children should be supervised at all times by a responsible adult. Lifeguards are present for the safety of all guests but there is no substitute for the constant supervision of your children and others you are responsible for
- Eye-glasses and jewelry should be removed prior to riding. Aquaventure is not responsible for lost items, the staff is not permitted to hold personal property. Please use the lockers to store your belongings
- For the enjoyment of all guests, queue-jumping or saving a place in the queue is strictly prohibited. Guests who violate this policy may be asked to leave Aquaventure. Guests may not exit a queue and return to the same position for any reason
- Aquaventure attractions are body active, participatory activities. You should be a strong swimmer to participate. As with any such activity, there are risks of injury. Overturning and/or collisions are possible while riding. Grasp the tube handles firmly and be careful to avoid other riders. Please observe each attraction in advance and decide if it is safe to participate. You are the best judge of yourself and those under your supervision’s abilities and limitations. Aquaventure cannot be responsible for injuries or accidents
- Aquaventure attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, or persons overweight or with physically limiting conditions. Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops
- Please make note of the following Swim Attire Policy – no refunds or discounts will be given to guests who are unable to ride the slides due to inappropriate swim attire. Boardshorts, Speedos, One and Two Piece Swimsuit, Burkinis, and Rashguards are the only acceptable types of swim attire for Aquaventure Rides and Attractions.
- Selfie sticks or other extension devices used to hold cameras, notepads, cell phones or other technical devices are not permitted on any ride at Aquaventure Waterpark for safety purposes
- We request that Aquaventure guests observe and respect cultural sensitivities which relate to this part of the world
- Aquaventure reserves the right to inspect all bags for any such items
- The management of Aquaventure reserves the right to interpret these guidelines based on the unique circumstances of any given situation. Further, any issues not specifically referenced by these guidelines will be handled with the best interests of all affected parties
- Aquaventure is available to Atlantis resort guests free of charge and on a daily rate for all others
- Please present your purchasing credit card at the ticket gate at the time of your visit
- Life jackets are complimentary and available at towel rental locations
- All Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the Tour departure time - No charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 48 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
“Went with relatives to Aquaventure, love it, really beautiful. The best part is the kid's water parks area where you can let your kids play safely. The games are so excitable and full of action. Overall fantastic.” – Fahd G
“I have visited Aquaventure on numerous occasions and enjoyed it every time without fail. It will take you a good couple of hours to get around all the rides, and of course, you will want to do them over and over again, so can easily spend all day here. The park is fantastic for families and the children's pool area was in the process of an upgrade on our last visit. If you want a break from the waterpark, a large beach is also accessible with great views across the Palm of the Dubai Marina area.” – April Palf, United Kingdom
“The water park at the Atlantis, Aquaventure, is a very organized location. The entry, exit, park cleanliness, staff friendliness, directions are all taken care of. They ensure all visitors get to enjoy the visit. Safety takes a prime spot here. We loved all the activities, but the Shark Tank was the best. It was an exhilarating experience.” – Sanjeev T
“Good fun place for all the family. Lots of staff watching over you for safety. Beach really clean. Good mixture of slides for all abilities.” – Sarah B