Want to see Abu Dhabi in all its glory, and witness for yourself why it is one of the greatest cities in the Middle East? Then it’s time for you to get ready for the Dubai’s City Tour. The tour will take you around the important places that is must to be seen in and around Abu Dhabi, including the city’s most iconic landmarks like the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the Emirates Palace Hotel, and much more.
To add to the fun for the day, you will also be able to enter Yas Waterworld, a massive water park and one of the largest family entertainment destinations in Abu Dhabi, and enjoy all the rides and attractions it has to offer.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Yas Waterworld (Stopover)
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Date market (Stopover)
- Drive through Corniche with a Photo stop
- Heritage Village
- Marina Mall
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Presidential Palace (Drive by)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection
- Pick up for this activity will be arranged from City Center Hotels in Dubai
- Pick up from areas other than Dubai city center hotels will be done on request with an additional surcharge
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing
- The pick-up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018
Q: Can I bring my own food?
A: Food or beverages from outside are not allowed in the water park. There are many great places to eat in the park, serving a variety of items such as pizza, burgers, snacks, food for kids, beverages and ice cream.
Q: Is smoking allowed in the park?
A: Yas Waterworld is a smoke-free park in accordance with UAE Law. Smoking is prohibited except in 4 designated areas spread throughout the park.
Q: Can I bring a pet?
A: No pets are allowed inside the park gates.
Q: How do I get to Yas Waterworld
A: Travelling here couldn’t be easier. We’re easily accessible by car or bus from Abu Dhabi and Dubai. When on Yas Island, you can also reach us using the free Yas Express shuttle service.
Yas Waterworld is just a 30-minute drive from Abu Dhabi city centre and a 50-minute drive from Dubai Marina.
International travellers can choose from three international airports located within the United Arab Emirates. Yas Waterworld is just a 10-minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport, a 90-minute drive from Dubai International Airport and a 120-minute drive from Sharjah International Airport.
Yas Express, a complimentary shuttle service, will also transport you to and from the Park once you are on the island. It operates daily from 9am to 9pm and has pick-up and drop-off at such key landmarks as Yas Viceroy Hotel, Yas Plaza Hotels, Yas Central and Yas Waterworld.
Q: Where is Yas Waterworld located?
A: We are located on Yas Island adjacent to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
Q: Is there a dress code?
A: For the health, safety and comfort of yourself and others, and to protect the slides, rides, and attractions, you must wear appropriate swimwear at all times when visiting Yas Waterworld. Park management reserves the right to request that any guest either change their attire or leave the premises. Appropriate swimwear is available for purchase from Yas Waterworld shops.
Inappropriate swimwear includes (but is not limited to):
- Underwear (boxers, briefs, etc.)
- Attire that is transparent or translucent in private areas
- Attire with metal buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and the rides, slides and attractions
- Shirts or jackets that button or zip up the front
- Long pants such as jeans, slacks and trousers
- Denim clothing
- Any clothing or accessory (belts, jewelry, etc.) deemed as potentially damaging to the attractions
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pools or attractions. Waterproof swim diapers can be purchased at Sultan & Sons Trading in Qaryat Al Jewana Souk
Q: Do you provide towels?
A: Towels can be rented for the entire day for AED 35 each. Towels can also be purchased at any of our shops located throughout the park.
Q: Can my child get in to the water park for free?
A: Everyone visiting Yas Waterworld must pay the daily admission fee with the exception of children 3 years and under. All guests under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Q: How do I book a group?
A: Whatever the occasion, from corporate retreats to school programmes or birthday parties, you’ll have a great time at Yas Waterworld. To make a group booking (15 or more guests) call us on +971 (0)2 414 2000 or email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond within 24 hours, except on weekends.
Q: Do you have changing rooms?
A: Yes, male and female changing rooms are available in addition to changing facilities in the family locker area.
Q: How much does it cost to park and is it always available?
A: Parking is always available and free. A valet parking service is available during operating hours for AED 40.
Q: What should I do if I lose someone from my group?
A: Locate the nearest Security Officer go to the Guest Services desk located in the Qaryat Al Jewana Souk.
Q: Are lockers available for rent?
A: A one-time locker fee gives you a full day’s worth of unlimited access. There are 3 sizes available starting from AED 45.
Q: Do I have to wear a life vest?
A: Guests under 1.1m are required to wear a life vest in the Amwaj Wave Pool. For other guests, life vests are available for use on various attractions at your discretion.
Q: Are there cabanas available?
A: Yes. See information on features and pricing.
Q: If I leave the park can I get back in without paying again?
A: Yes, one reentry is permitted. When you leave, you ticket will be exchanged for a stamp that allows to reenter the park on same day your ticket is valid. Group reentry is not permitted.
Q: Will I have to wait in long queues for the rides?
A: The queues for attractions vary depending on how busy the park is. If you want faster access, upgrade your Bronze ticket to Gold, which gives you access to a shorter queue.
Q: What is the water temperature?
A: Our water is temperature controlled and adjusted throughout the year to ensure guest comfort.
Q: How do I buy a ticket?
A: Tickets can be purchased online or on arrival at the park entrance.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: Yas Waterworld accepts cash or credit cards, including Visa, American Express and MasterCard. Currencies we accept include Dirham, US Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Omani Riyal, Saudi Riyal, Kuwaiti Dinar, Qatari Riyal and Bahraini Dinar.
Q: What is the admission price?
A: Tell us how many guests and when you plan to come using our booking bar above, and we’ll be sure to find the best rate for you.
Q: Is there a difference in price for children vs. adults?
A: See ticket pricing.
Q: Do I have to pay even if I do not get in the water?
A: Yes. Your admission ticket gives you access to the park, regardless of how you choose to spend your time with us.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time – No charges will be applicable
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
Days of operation: Everyday
Duration: 8 hours
Yas Waterworld Timings: 10 AM - 6 PM
Child and Infant Rates:
- Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered an infant and entry will be free of cost
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as a child and charged child rate
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate