Want to see Abu Dhabi in all its glory, and witness for yourself why it is one of the greatest cities in the Middle East? Then it’s time for you to get ready for the Dubai’s City Tour. The tour will take you around the important places that are must to be seen in and around Abu Dhabi, including the city’s most iconic landmarks like the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the Emirates Palace Hotel, and much more.
To add to the fun for the day, you will also be able to enter Ferrari World, the first Ferrari brand-based theme park in the world, and enjoy all the rides and attractions it has to offer.
Pick up from your Hotel
Ferrari World (Stopover)
Drive through Saadiyat Island
Date market (Stopover)
Drive through Corniche with a Photo stop
Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
Presidential Palace (Drive by)
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Drop off at your Hotel
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection
- Pick up for this activity will be arranged from City Center Hotels in Dubai
- Pick up from areas other than Dubai city center hotels will be done on request with an additional surcharge
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Entry will be restricted if guests wear Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing
- The pick-up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018
Q: What is the best time of year to visit Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
A: Any time of year is a good time. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is open to visitors every day, year round, and it’s always 24 °C!
Q: How big is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
A: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi’s iconic sleek red roof, inspired by the classic double curve side profile of the Ferrari GT body, spans 200,000m2 carrying the largest Ferrari logo ever created. The enclosed indoor area accessible to the public is 86,000 m2 large enough to fit seven football fields head-to-toe.
Q: What type of attractions does Ferrari World Abu Dhabi feature?
A: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi features more than 20 rides and attractions designed to tell the Ferrari story in ways which appeal to a broad audience of different ages and interests. From the world’s fastest roller coaster, to advanced racing simulators can find and enjoy unforgettable experiences at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
Q: Where is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi located?
A: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island on the North East side of Abu Dhabi’s mainland, a 10-minute drive from the Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from the city of Abu Dhabi and 50 minutes from Dubai Marina. Yas Island is the UAE’s latest leisure hub with a wide range of accommodation and entertainment facilities.
Q: How much time did it take to build Ferrari World Abu Dhabi?
A: The park’s foundation stone was laid on 3 November 2007. The development was completed in three years, opening to the public for the first time on 4 November 2010.
Q: Is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi for me?
A: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was designed to appeal to a broad audience of families, including women and children, thrill seekers and racing fans of different ages, nationalities and interests.
With more than 20 diverse rides and attractions, there is literally something for everybody.
All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time – No charges will be applicable
If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
Days of operation: Everyday
Duration: 10 hours
Ferrari World Timings: Friday – Thursday: 11 AM – 8 PM
Child and Infant Rates:
Children under 3 years & below 1.3 meters height will be considered an infant and entry will be free of cost
Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as a child and charged child rate
Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate